- WP Group is committed to protecting your privacy.
- WP Group has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
- The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the website at URL: www.thewp-group.co.uk
- WP Group do not disclose visitors information to third parties.
- Any information that you provide us with, whether it be business or personal information (such as your name or address), cannot be seen by third parties.
- The information we keep is stored on our own computer systems, not on a website.
- This site may at times contain links to other, third party websites; WP Group Limited is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- This privacy statement is not presented as a legally binding contract.
What information do we collect or use?
There are sections in our website where we may ask you to register in order to gain access to high value documents, or to be able to download various items, or to make contact with WP Group. Any information you provide will remain the secured property of WP Group Limited. Under no circumstances will it be sold or rented to any third party. WP Group may, however, use your contact information to send you any information you have specifically requested or any other information or news about our company and services. Your details maybe used in an aggregated form for marketing analysis of our website traffic.
In addition to any personal information you may provide, WP Group Limited may, on occasion use software or other tools that enable the collection of relevant technical information, for example the IP address (Internet protocol) (IP), the operating system deployed on your computer, the browser used for access, various traffic patterns, as well as the address of any referring websites. WP Group Limited always traces how a visitor arrives at the WP Group website, however it is not possible to and we will not attempt to gather information about other sites that have been visited prior to landing at : www.thewp-group.co.uk.
How we may use your personal information?
WP Group may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to use the site without repeatedly entering passwords or logins.
- To provide information or services that you have requested.
- To help us manage our content to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to you.
- To alert you to company news, product upgrades, other updated information and new products and services from WP Group Limited
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
Logos & Imagery
Our company and brand logos may be used for informational and reference purposes only. Please contact us for specific information on usage. Other imagery (galleries, pictures, etc.) may not be used without prior consent.