WP Group (Part of Moove Europe) is a fuels distribution company. We specialise in the supply of high-quality fuels, including sustainable fuels.
Being owned by one of Brazils largest companies (Cosan) we benefit from being part of a corporate organisation with the agility of a medium sized business. We are fast-paced, people focused, driven by innovation and our customer relationships.
We have four depots across the South of the UK, our Head office is based in Southampton. We are currently looking for an experience Class 2 – HGV Driver to join our team in Hythe.
As a Class 2 – HGV Driver with us you will be loading and delivering fuels safely, promptly and efficiently. Based at our Hythe depot you will be covering locations including Bournemouth, Chichester and Salisbury (and possibly into London)
You will be assigned your own truck either a 4 or 6-wheeler which you will be responsible for. Our ridged trucks complete around 10 – 20 deliveries a day. All our trucks have modern technology and you will have a company mobile phone.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Weekday and weekend overtime rates
- 22 days holiday per annum increasing with service to 25 days
- Monthly bonuses of £150 based on safe practices and other incentives (paid after probation)
- Life Assurance 4x basic salary
- Contributory Pension (4.5% Employee and 4.5% Employer contribution)
- Employee Perks portal, GP helpline and assistance programmes
Hour of work are 47.5 contracted hours per week Monday to Friday (weekend work is available as overtime). There is up to 55 hours plannable work per week at the company’s discretion at an enhanced rate. Start time can be 5am.
- Class 2 (Rigid Licence) essential
- HGV experience
- ADR Licence (with fuels experience)
- Experience with bulk hose deliveries
- Experience with Mechtronic metering systems
- A good understanding of the safe operating procedures on both domestic/commercial delivery points
- Experience of handling and operation of fuel delivery vehicle equipment
- Good communication skills
- A flexible work attitude.
If you are interested in being part of a global organisation who truly value their employees and encourages development and progression, please send us your CV and your salary expectations.
For more information about our Employee benefits and to read our Recruitment and Employment Privacy Notices that describe how we handle and store your data please, go to our Careers page.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com