We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as Driver for the WP group. You will be part of our team, based at our depot in Ringwood. You will be responsible for deliveries to our domestic and commercial customers. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis 45 hours per week. In return you will receive a highly competitive salary.
WP Group (Part of Moove Europe) is a leading fuels distribution company. Our head office is based in central Southampton. We specialise in the supply of high-quality fuels.
Being owned by one of Brazil’s largest companies we benefit from being part of a corporate organisation with the agility of a medium sized business. We are fast-paced, people focused, driven by innovation and our customer relationships.
In return for joining us as our Driver you will receive:
- Competitive industry salary
- Weekday and weekend overtime rates
- 22 days holiday per annum increasing with service to 25 days
- Annual Performance Bonus (up to 10% of annual salary)
- Life Assurance 4x basic salary
- Contributory Pension (4.5% Employee and 4.5% Employer contribution)
- Employee Perks portal, GP helpline and assistance programmes
As our Driver your key responsibilities will include:
As Class 2 – HGV Driver with us you will be loading and delivering fuels safely, promptly and efficiently. Based at our Ringwood location you will be covering deliveries throughout the region.
You will be assigned your own truck either a 4, 6 or 8-wheeler which you will be responsible for. Our ridged trucks complete around 10 – 15 deliveries a day. All our trucks have modern technology and you will have a company mobile phone.
Hours of work are 45 contracted hours per week plus any planned alternate weekend work.
Skills required of our Drivers:
- Class 2 (Rigid Licence) essential
- HGV experience
- ADR Licence (with fuels experience)
- CPC (beneficial)
- A good understanding of the safe operating procedures on both domestic/commercial delivery points
- Good communication skills
- A flexible work attitude.
Interested in joining us as our one of our Fuels Drivers and being part of a global organisation who truly value their employees, encourage development and progression? If yes, apply today, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com