Headquartered in state-of-the-art offices in Southampton, WP Group is a progressive and rapidly expanding fuels and services company. Focused on providing the highest quality products and market leading service solutions to its growing customer base in each of the eight markets in-which it operates.
Recently acquired by Moove the lubricants division of Brazilian Energy and Fuels PLC Cosan Group; WP Group's Fuels, Lubricants and Airports divisions form part of a growing European business, based in London and operating throughout Europe and Asia.
Aligned with ExxonMobil the world's largest energy company, WP is focused on achieving a sustainable business and culture by behaving ethically, valuing its people and local communities whilst setting the industry reference in the protection of our environment.
Holding a substantial share of the fuels markets in the geographies where represented, WP Group is one of the UK's fastest growing and most differentiated fuels companies with clear plans for targeted future growth.
Provision of technical fuel sales support and authoritative direction regarding fuel technology and management. Delivered both internally and client facing, inclusive of fuels and fuel services to achieve business growth objectives across our established fuel’s and fuel services departments, and emerging alternative fuels offer.
Reporting to the Fuel Sales Manager, working across Sales and Engineering teams and in collaboration with Operations, HSEQ and Marketing. This role will drive sales results and enhance our position as a client-orientated fuels specialist with market-leading sustainable solutions delivered to blue-chip, corporates and commercial clients alike, within the construction, transport, energy, airport and traditional fuels markets.
With a thorough understanding of the industry’s trend to achieve a low carbon environment, work with teams to create emission reducing sustainable solutions, ensuring offer evolution as market demands grow and develop.
Long-term results will be achieved though the development of robust and compliant business processes, market-leading fuels and fuel services solutions and education of fuel legislation, compliance and regulations, whilst deploying short term technical and sales actions that will impact business results immediately.
Results-orientated, self-motivated, technically minded and client-oriented attributes are essential for a success within this position.
- Maintain and develop a detailed and technical understanding of product specification to provide technical knowledge, of both existing and emerging fuel products, applications and environmental impacts
- Maintain a detailed understanding of oil industry legislation, compliance and regulations ensuring digestible reports, costed solutions and proposals are presented to key stakeholders
- Drive sales results through effective utilisation of fuels, sustainability and fuel services offers across existing and emerging markets and territories
- End-to-end management of fuel services technicians and projects, considering all delivery mechanisms, to ensure client satisfaction, compliance and relationship development
- Create, deliver and manage internal training programmes and documentation to summarize complex regulatory language and provide technical guidance on fuel product specification
- Utilise expertise to lead and develop go-to-market fuels offers in partnership with sales and marketing
- Deliver professional technical sales support to key clients and aid technically led business development activities in partnership with sales
- Represent the company at industry and academic meetings
Skills & Experience required:
- 3 to 5 years within Fuels Industry – preferably within Sales and/or Technical function
- Academic or industry experience in the area of fuel products development and fuel technology
- A technical understanding of fuel specification and legislation
- A good understanding of UK Fuels Market (Upstream & Downstream)
- Strong interest in fuel applications and fuel technology
- Understanding of solutions based and customer-facing sales utilising the professional sales process to deliver results
- Should be comfortable sat in senior level meetings with suppliers and customers alike and be able to speak with authority on fuel technology, renewable and services matters
Complementary Courses / Certifications / Licesnses Required:
- Full UK driving license
- Qualification in environmental science, chemistry or related (desirable)
- We're in this together
- Always safe
- Open mind
- Real talk
- Think big, carry it out simply
- Competitive salary
- 22 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance x 4 basic salary
- Contributory Pension
- Generous Annual bonus scheme
If this position sounds like the challenge you are looking for, please submit your CV and salary expectations to today