Do you have experience in Health & Safety within a Fuels, transport or chemical environment? Are you looking for your next step up in your health & safety career?
WP Group is part of Moove Lubricants, a leading provider of automotive fluids, oils and chemicals for passenger vehicles throughout the UK, Europe and Asia.
We are looking for an experienced Health & Safety Manager to join our Fuels team at our Southampton offices to lead all aspects of our Health & Safety, Environment and Quality systems across multiple sites in Southern UK.
As our Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager, you will be responsible for the management of the Group's Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality activities, ensuring compliance with Health & Safety legislation, upholding the company's various accreditations, whilst promoting and supporting continuous improvement and best practice across WP Group.
Your role will include
- Ensuring the company is compliant with current regulations, company policies, registrations and memberships
- You will be the point of contact for Health and Safety Compliance and legislation
- Supporting the commercial teams with supplier questionnaires and tender documents
- Undertaking regular site safety audits/inspections and producing quality written reports to be submitted to senior management, including risk assessment method statements
- Conducting accident, incident and near-miss investigations and producing reports
- Delivering training and presentations for Health and Safety matters and accident prevention training to office based staff and off-site drivers
- Ensuring the ongoing security of all company documentation relating to health, safety, environmental and quality
- Providing suitable suggestions for continual improvement
Essential skills required:
- Previous experience in Health and Safety
- Relevant Health and Safety Qualifications - NEBOSH and IOSH (TechIOSH) qualifications or above
- Experience in a similar environment - Fuels, Chemical or Transport
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Competitive salary
- 22 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Annual bonus
If this position sounds like the challenge you are looking for, please submit your CV and salary expectations to today