The UK Government has delivered a clear message on energy usage through their mandatory ESOS energy assessment scheme, the aim of which is to ensure large companies identify cost-effective energy saving measures and reduce energy used in buildings, industrial processes and transport.
The ESOS scheme is for UK organisations that meet the qualification criteria yet, it appears that only 2% of the 10,000 eligible companies have taken it up before the deadline. This half day workshop provides an introduction to energy management, demystifies the requirements of ESOS and explains how certification to ISO 50001 generally deems to satisfy the requirements.
Hosted by WP Group this workshop will help you:
- Gain an insight into the market drivers for energy management, including ESOS (the UK Government’s solution to the EU Energy Efficiency Directive)
- Understand how achieving ISO 50001 Energy Management certification can help British business satisfy ESOS requirements
- Understand ExxonMobil’s energy policy, the positive impacts of energy management on a major oil company and how this can translate to your business
- Explore the lifetime impact of energy efficient lubrication in line with ISO 50001 objectives
- Learn about the ISO 50001:2011 standard and how to prepare for the certification process
More info on http://www.supplychainschool.co.uk/uk/fm/support/training-workshops/263/iso-50001-2015/