Introducing WP Group's revolutionary approach to fuel contamination control; the Multipoint Filtration System (MPF System).
Utilising patented technology, this industry-first advanced filtration system provides unrivalled and prolonged levels of fuel and tank cleanliness.
WHY DO YOU NEED FILTRATION?
WP Group sample fuel every day and 9 out of 10 samples collected showed evidence of contamination.
The risk of power failure, equipment failure and operational disruptions can be dramatically reduced by circulating fuel and removing sediment from the tank bottom. Filtration units are used throughout the industry as the primary safeguard against contamination in critical power systems.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The system utilises multiple suction and expulsion points, continuously circulating the fuel, maintaining tank cleanliness and reducing the risk of contaminated caused by stagnant fuel. Sensors supply real-time data reporting on water and particle percentages, flow rate, pressure and fuel level.
With matrix network of aerated pipes, the MPF System filters fuel evenly from the entire tank bottom using a high velocity pumping system. This ensure that the tank bottom remains clean and free of contaminates.
HOW DOES IT COMPARE TO CURRENT FILTRATION SYSTEMS?
Traditional filtration systems contain two pipes, an inlet and an outlet in opposing corners of the tank. These are highly inefficient, reaching just 5% of fuel on average. Without the capacity to circulate the whole tank, fuel becomes stagnant and contaminated.
“If you cannot get a comprehensive circulation in all areas of the tank bottom it is pointless having filtration, this is where all other filtration systems have failed.” Simon Mayne, WP Fuel Solutions Manager.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
• Eliminates the need for repeated tank and fuel cleaning
• Keeps the fuel in specification and adhering to fuel legislation
• Automatically sends fuel quality reports & analysis to BMS
• Detects and removes fuel contamination automatically
• Circulates total tank content on a timed routine with full completion reports
• Designed to last the lifetime of the tank ;
WHY USE MPF SYSTEM?
• If your current filtration system isn’t preventing contamination
• If you use fuel stored for long standby periods
• If your business requirements are dependent on critical uninterrupted power
• To eliminate tank cleaning and maintenance
• To ensure your fuel storage tank looks after itself